Here's what else is going on:
- Painters have been doing the prep and paint in the interior of the addition, as well as a second coat of orange for the stair tower.
- HVAC registers were installed this morning.
- Melesio and his crew have been prepping for the concrete porch, fixing/laying sprinklers, and digging to widen the driveway. I saw him drive by with a cement mixer as I was on my way to work this morning.
- Sandblasting the concrete floor is scheduled for Friday.
- The AC compressor was installed yesterday.
- Baseboards and more paint will start next week after the floor is sealed.
- Hardwood for the upstairs has been delivered.
- Glass for the showers will be installed next Wednesday.
- Severio and his crew will finish the tile after the glass goes in.
Things are really building up a head of steam. Nothing quells my anxiety about the house quite like seeing swarms of subcontractors doing their work.